Monday, September 5, 2016

Back to Plinking...

Went shooting today.  First time since the accident.  Still lacking confidence, especially with the new replacement H&K USP handgun.  It did go okay, but I'm not gonna lie, I found myself enjoying the .22's more.



remington 870 tactical express

remington 870 tactical

remington 870 tactical choke

tactical choke

remington 870 xs sights

remington 870 tactical express

pump action shotgun

remington 870


casio g-shock tough solar
My shooting/outdoor watch.  My Luminox Navy SEALS watch looks nice, but I think it'd break if I was to bump it into something.  Casio G-Shock's built with real toughness.  This one's solar powered + compass.  

Heckler & koch usp

HK USP

remington 597

remington 597

remington 597

ruger sr22

ruger sr22

I went postal on this box.  Later, with 12-gauge slugs.  :D

plinking



They clear-cut the area right behind our spot.  I'd like to try some long range shooting out there next time.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment