Saturday, May 13, 2017

Rain! Rain! Rain! Plinking in the Northwest.

bushmaster 308
Burris AR-536  sights are waterproof..... I hope they are right.


Welcome to plinking in Oregon.  Yeah, it's wet.  :(

glock 19 hk usp

Glock 19(left) is my new gun.  Just shot it for the first time.  It hits really low, which is concerning.  USP on the right was dead on.

glock 19 gen 4

Thankfully, it stopped raining shortly.  It was really chilly before too, but the sun fixed that very quickly.  Fog forming over the ground was kinda cool.

timber oregon

timber oregon

bushmaster moe 308

Letting guys try out my Bushmaster, now equipped with Burris AR-536.  Cheap Chinese laser boresighter screwed it up really good, even before I got to sight it in for the first time.  While the scope isn't completely sighted in, red dot(on top of scope) now is dialed in!  So much fun.

Howard Leight by Honeywell Impact Pro earmuff

I didn't take one selfie!  This shot is too close for mug like this, I agree.  It was the only shot  of myself I could reover from a video I took of the area.  Oh, well.

plinking

ar-536 burris bushmaster moe 308

I wiped down the firearms real well when I got home, but I don't have it in me to clean them.  At least they are dry, I'll clean & lube them later.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment