Sunday, November 27, 2016

DVD.COM Rental(Netflix DVD): Daylight's End


daylight's end

Not bad for cheap rental!


So, it's actually a vampire movie, not zombie.  It still moves like a zombie flick.  Reminded me little bit of 28 Days Later, i.e., monsters move fast.  Cheap production, acting's sometimes good, sometimes bad.... I thought the dialogues were really cheesy.  Still, if you like zombies, nothing you couldn't overlook.  I recommend this one.


What surprised me was the gun play & tactical moves.  I know next to nothing about SWAT, or military, but the good guys really seemed like they knew what they were doing, with how they cleared buildings, or where they were pointing the firearms doing it.  I don't know, it looked authentic.



Really light on the script, heavy on the action.

No comments:

Post a Comment