Sunday, May 26, 2019

Magpul MBUS Sights

magpul mbus backup sights

My very first AR(Bushmaster 308 MOE) came with Magpul MBUS(Magpul Back-Up Sight) on the back.  So did my second AR(M&P Sport II).  Both of those rifles had the A2 front sights:

a2 sights ar rifle
Triangular A2 Fixed Front Sights
I actually prefer them.  They don't really get in the way of the sight picture for me, and they seem durable.  However, when I bought the Blackout upper by Bushmaster, it came with no sights at all.  


So I had to get the "MBUS" front sights for the first time.  Already had extra rear sight I can pop-on behind the EOTech red dot for cowitnessing(you can use backup sights by sighting thru the optic).

magpul mbus backup sights

magpul mbus backup sights

magpul mbus backup sights

magpul mbus backup sights

magpul mbus backup sights

magpul mbus backup sights

magpul mbus backup sights cowitness

magpul mbus backup sights cowitness

magpul mbus backup sights cowitness
Co-Witness


magpul mbus backup sights cowitness

magpul mbus backup sights cowitness

magpul mbus backup sights cowitness

magpul mbus backup sights cowitness see thru

I still prefer A2 front sights, but this works beautifully.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment